Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Kingdom for a Horse

I'm very much saddened by the fact that I can't rely upon my husband. I've gotten used to being disappointed in our home life, but because of my disabilities I haven't had many problems about doing things outside of the house. I generally don't go outside of the house. The rare times that I have, I've always made sure to work things so there are no problems for my husband. I guess that also assured that I wouldn't have problems.
Today, I want to go to a one woman show about St. Catherine of Sienna. We only have one car the somewhat works, so my husband must be home for me to use it. In the last two days he has made 4 seperate statements about doing things that would make it so he would not be home in time for me to go to the show. This is a man who likes nothing better than getting off work to come home to spend every evening in front of the television. He doesn't go anywhere. He doesn't do anything, yet in the last two days he has come up with 4 different things he was going to do after work today.
It isn't like I am trying to get him to go to see this show. I just want the car. I just want him to do as he does every day. Actually, right now, I just want to cry. Peace.

No comments: