Thursday, March 8, 2007

Ms. Molly

Moll-Moll is hurting. Hurting very badly. She doesn't want to move. She must be coaxed to eat her favorite foods and doesn't have any interest in water. I pray that this will remedy itself quickly.
Want to hear something odd? Well, even if you don't, you will if you keep reading. I'm grateful for my pain. It may mean that it is difficult to lift my 11 pound little lamb and to be down on the floor when she needs me, but it has, much more importantly, made it so that I can read what is going on with her right now. I understand that she isn't shivering because she is cold; she is quaking in pain. When her neck is stretched out and her eyes are darting back and forth, she is coping with a muscle spasm and seems to appreciate quiet attention in the form of loving words. If she is made to go outside she tries to hide under the camper or deck to be alone, she doesn't want to deal with anything and is somewhat protected in those spots. The position she is most comfortable in is lying down, and then only after spasms caused by her getting in the position have subsided. Moll-Moll is hurting.
Thanks God for children's Motrin -
it pushes back my little girl's pain
Thank you God for peanut butter -
it can draw a dog out of a tight spot
Thanks God for the sunbeams -
they're nature's heating pad to ease strain
Thank you God for prayer -
it lets me ask you to heal my Molly.
Honor, praise and glory to you oh Lord from whom all good comes. May we always praise Your name and rest in the knowledge of Your mercy. Honor, praise and glory be Yours, now and forever. Amen.
Peace.

No comments: